Lumen Learning is a young, growing company looking to add to our Marketing Team. We are doing something that has not been done before. We’re using technology, learning design informed by data, and openly licensed content to enable unprecedented learning results and opportunities for all students, regardless of economic background. Ever buy a college textbook? We think that hundreds of dollars is too much and for many people, the cost is an impassable barrier. We eliminate the need for expensive textbooks with a rich online learning experience that costs $25.
Every day our work requires creativity, discipline, drive, teamwork, and immense flexibility. Check out our company values. If you’re a fit and if you want to work on something really important with other amazing people who exemplify those values, get in touch.
We offer a great benefits package including flexible time off, work autonomy, 401k matching, and health benefits. Lumen is proudly based in Portland, Oregon. This position is based in your home office and may require a small amount of travel.
The Account Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing marketing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and market segments. They will work closely with the Marketing Director and the sales team to collaborate to ideate, develop, and execute tactics designed to penetrate and grow targeted accounts.
The Account Based Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs, including both inbound and outbound tactics, as well as managing partners to bring new leads into the sales pipeline.
- Develop and implement a target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Develop and implement pipeline generation and acceleration strategies and tactics jointly with sales for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create quarterly marketing plans for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on growing and/or accelerate existing opportunities.
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities on key accounts.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track and report on lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Assist Director of Marketing with ABM campaign measurement, reporting, and analysis against relevant KPIs and goals.
- Monitor and communicate campaign performance on a regular basis.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and/or account selling team.
- Marketing and demand generation experience with a B2B SAAS company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to continuously check metrics and performance.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include virtual events, webinars, digital advertising, and/or social media/networking.
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Hubspot and Pipedrive.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with marketing automation system (Hubspot preferred).
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps, and Excel.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Results-focused, with demonstrated ability to assess priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to navigate several internal processes, procedures, and systems.
- Ability to work and collaborate with others in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Passion for using a marketing automation system and CRM to plan, monitor, and complete marketing campaigns.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- Commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating, and improving performance.
- Self-motivated and can operate easily with little direction.
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy and time management skills. You are able to work on multiple projects independently while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and results.
- A proven track record of solving problems in innovative ways.
- Meet or exceed lead generation targets/goals.
- Plan/execute marketing campaigns within agreed timelines.
- Contribute to organizational revenue goals for key accounts through marketing campaigns/tactics.
- Experience at a digital marketing agency.
- Experience working with multiple B2B SAAS clients.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Brigeth Rivera, Director of Digital Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.