Blue Mountain OER
Workshop participants should bring your best work. Many faculty members have augmented or moved away from only using traditional textbooks. You will likely want to incorporate your own assessments, study guides, presentation materials, writing and other materials into OER courses. Make sure you have access to your own materials,
The following resources are collected as a part of the OER workshops for Blue Mountain participants held March 3, 2016.
Materials here are available for all participants. Please keep in mind that edits made to any document are visible to all participants.
If you have questions or trouble accessing any resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop Agendas (coming soon)
- Math Workshop
- Business Technology
- Workshop slides (coming soon)
- Math Workshop PDF or Powerpoint
- Business Technology PDF or Powerpoint
- Lumen Learning’s catalog of open courses
- Catalog of Blue Mountain courses in development
- Participant course mapping templates (continually updated)
- Lumen User Guide
- Lumen Support: email email@example.com, request help online, or drop in virtually: Lumen holds open OER Office Hours every weekday.
- Bloom’s taxonomy verbs