OER in Idaho Public Colleges & Universities
The following resources are collected as a part of the OER workshops for Idaho public college and university participants held during Fall, 2015 in Moscow and Boise, ID.
Workshop participants should bring:
- Student learning outcomes for at least one course. If you are unsure which course to take on, it will be easiest to start with gateway courses that have higher enrollments like those collected in the Lumen catalog, which generally have more resources already curated and enhanced.
- A laptop. You can get by with a tablet, but you will be happier if you bring a laptop. Tablet access to materials is possible but not practical.
- Your best work. Many faculty members have augmented or moved away from only using traditional textbooks. You will likely want to incorporate your own assessments, study guides, presentation materials, writing and other materials into OER courses. Make sure you have access to your own materials so you can include them in your material review.
Materials here are available for all participants. Please keep in mind that edits made to any document are visible to all participants.
If you have questions or trouble accessing any resources, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Workshop Agendas
- Participant course focus survey—Please complete before your workshop!
- Workshop slides
- Lumen Learning’s catalog of open courses
- Participant course mapping templates
- Participant OER courses
- Idaho OER Program Planning
- Lumen User Guide
- Lumen Support: email firstname.lastname@example.org, request help online, or drop in virtually: Lumen holds open OER Office Hours every weekday.
- Bloom’s taxonomy verbs