Remote, US Based
We’re looking for a motivated student to join the Lumen Learning Marketing team for a paid internship opportunity! The right candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized, and can support the team with campaign and event execution as well as provide administrative support. We are looking for high potential candidates who want to gain experience from a wide array of marketing projects. The ideal candidate is able to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and is self-sufficient and resourceful in solving roadblocks to get the job done. This role requires an individual who is quick on their feet and can adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced growing environment. This experience will help you gain an incredible foundation to jump-start your marketing career.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to work on and execute simultaneous projects, often with concurrent and/or tight deadlines.
- Solid project ownership, decision-making, relationship management, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
- Self-sufficient and can adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced growing environment
- Manage workflow and tasks to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Assist with events and tradeshows by identifying, coordinating logistics, and executing when necessary
- Provide various administrative support like scheduling, follow up, managing mailings, etc.
- Assist in the creation and management of multi-channel campaigns across both online and offline channels. (eg: email, website, blog, webinars, events, social media, project launches, etc.)
- Assist with website updates, including landing page creation.
- Assist team members with research projects, preparing sales presentations, and managing details around sales promotions and sponsorships for key station partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales staff on various administrative duties – including pulling reports and contributing to user research.
- Must be in their Junior or Senior year at an accredited college or university. Graduate students are also eligible. Applicants must be studying Marketing, Communications, or a related major and should be planning or preparing for a job in marketing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time they are accepted into the intern program.
- Must be in good academic standing, as defined by his or her academic institution
This is a paid internship opportunity and remote. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Brigeth Rivera at email@example.com.