Join Lumen Learning team members and your peers from a wide variety of educational institutions for open office hours to get help with Lumen Candela and Waymaker courses, and Open Educational Resources (OER), including answers to your questions about:
- Adopting OER courses
- Teaching OER courses, including delivery in learning management systems like Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn, Moodle and Sakai
- Using Waymaker courseware and faculty tools
- Finding effective OER content
- Understanding open licensing
- Tools and practices for adopting, adapting and building OER
We meet every weekday in the OER Office Hours virtual meeting following the schedule below. Come whenever is convenient for you and bring your OER questions!
Join the Virtual Meeting
You can connect to talk and listen using your computer (Google Chrome works best, especially to see or share screens) or your phone.
It’s easy, just click on this link: Join the OER Office Hours virtual meeting
To view or share screens, you need to connect with your computer. If you are using your computer for audio, it works best if you use earphones or a headset. You can test your audio and connection.
No need to log in, just introduce yourself: To join the meeting, enter your name and add your email and/or phone number only if you wish.
Learn more about how to join the virtual meeting and make sure your computer or phone is ready.