We’re excited to share that we recently released an updated version of Chemistry for Majors in our affordable and easy-to-use online homework manager, OHM. This update is part of our commitment to continuously improve our course materials to strengthen student learning.
The course content has been updated to include recent changes found in the primary source of content, OpenStax Chemistry 2e, including more accessible figures and images. Additionally, improvements to the course include:
- A complete set of both formative and summative OHM assessments for all learning outcomes in the course.
- Discussions questions and assignments for every module.
- Virtual Lab recommendations.
- Video resource list.
Ways to Explore this Course
- Review the course content on our website.
- Experience and preview the OHM course by completing this form.
Content that Continuously Improves
Because this course is designed using open educational resources (OER), we have the ability to make timely improvements to strengthen learning for everyone using our courses. Each term, we use behavioral and assessment data to analyze where the content is or isn’t supporting effective student learning. We work with subject matter experts and instructional designers to diagnose problems and design improvements to make the content more effective. The following term, we test these updates to see what’s working and where to target the next improvements.